1. Once we have agreed on the list price, the landlord will sign the listing agreement
2. If there are tenants occupying the property provide their contact info so I can introduce myself
3. Provide me with a spare key
4. Freshen up the property. For example, have the property professionally cleaned, yard mowed, remove trash etc
5. Professional photography is highly recommended. I will schedule the photos once the property is market ready.
6. If the property is in an HOA, provide Chloe with a PDF copy of the Rules and Regulations. Tenants must receive a copy
7. Landlord or property manager needs to walk through the property before tenants move-in. Take photos and make sure air filters are replaced, smoke alarms are working, check light bulbs etc